- The valley is home to some of the most spectacular mountain ranges in the world. Massive mountains and tumbling glaciers offer some serious mountaineering routes for the more experienced.
- Friendly ridges and flower filled meadows take the less experienced hiker on breathtaking routes used by mountain goats and grizzly bears.
- Float plane drops are also available for groups to do one-way hikes out of the alpine, as well as fully guided tours and hut to hut trips.
- Popular mountains to climb include Mt Truax and Mt Fergusson, which tower over Bralorne. Other great climbs include Sunshine Mountain and Green Mountain off the Hurley Forest Service Road.
- Taylor Basin and South Chilcotin Mountain Park areas offer a large selection of trails and destinations for every level of hiking ability. We recommend the South Chilcotin Mountain Guidebook and GPS Map for your adventure planning.