- TLH Heli-Skiing and Backcountry Snowcats operating out of the Bridge River Valley have the Chilcotin Mountain Range as their playground. Experience the untracked powder for which British Columbia is famous, world-class terrain and breathtaking vistas.
- TLH Heli-skiing is one of the world’s most exciting heli-skiing and snowboarding experiences. Fly with one group per helicopter and unlimited vertical – that means no waiting as your own group sets the pace.
- Helicopter transfers from Whistler are available from TLH Heli-Skiing (30min) and from Vancouver (1 hour) making TLH one of the most accessible backcountry heli-ski operations in the province.
- Backcountry Snowcats offers a remote catskiing experience where the deep, dry snow of the South Chilcotin Mountains will spoil you forever. 15,000 acres of varied terrain that is accessible in all weather conditions.
- Some of the greatest and most rarely visited backcountry ski terrain in Southwestern BC lies within the areas surrounding the Bridge River Valley. Glaciers, high alpine meadows and glades are all part of the experience dependent on the route. Difficult ascents are rewarded with long descents and spectacular views.
- Much of the ski touring area is extremely remote and only the most experienced should attempt without a guide. There are hazards, including avalanches, crevasses, creek crossings and white outs. Know your limitations before heading out and always inquire locally about terrain and weather conditions; both can change quickly. Avalanche training, sufficient clothing and food should be standard equipment for anyone in the mountains.
- Tyax Adventures rents out ski touring cabins.