Winter is more than snowmobiling and back-country skiing in the Bridge River Valley. Some other fun activities to engage in:
- Ice Skating on a frozen lake can’t be beat when conditions permit. Residents build and maintain rinks on most of the lakes.
- Ice Fishing is a truely Canadian experience. Bridge River Valley’s lakes have great fishing winter and summer.
- Cross Country Skiing on the frozen lakes is fun and relatively easy. Looking to toughen the task? There are plenty of trails that will test every level of experience.
- Snowshoeing is a wonderful way to experience travel like the first explorers and a great way to see the gorgeous sights.
- Winterfest is a fun event for the whole family on Little Gun Lake. Held over the BC Family Day long weekend in February and includes outdoor Hockey, Curling, Ice Fishing and kids activities!